Budget 2022 Updates has Announcements FM Nirmala Sitharaman on Parliament : The Economic Survey has released which relive that 31st forecasts an about 8 per cent to 8.5 per cent will be a growth in FY23.
This is one of top of an expectation of 9.2 per cent of growth in (GDP) Gross Domestic Product in the year F.Y.22. There also an anticipation on what will be the Union budget will have to deliver this time. As the officials from the finance minister is making one of presentation of Economic survey. This relied to also a large extent on a result of high frequency type of indicators such as know as a e-way of bill collections and any others to type of showcase an economy. This is not just on only recovery path but will also slightly type of better than already be a currently pre-pandemic level.
1.Fourth budget 2022 speech. Says India’s has economy to grow at 9.2%.
2. India is in a very strong position to withstand challenges with slogan as ‘sabka prayas’, will be now able to grow ahead
3. Inclusive development is also government’s main priority which also includes farmers for a Paddy, a Kharif & Rabi crops under which around 1,000 LMT Paddy is mainly expected to be procured for benefitting over 1 crore farmers, says FM
4. 400 new type generation Vande Bharat trains with also better efficiency to mainly be brought in during the next 3 years; of 100 PM Gati Shakti Cargo terminals to be mainly developed during next around next 3 years and implementation of a innovative ways for mainly building metro systems, says by FM Nirmala Sitharaman.
5. MSMEs portals such as Udyam,e-shram, Aseem & NCS portals will be also interlinked, their mainly scope will be also widened. They will now mainly perform as a portals with live organic databases type of providing B-C, G-C,& B-B services such as a credit facilitation, a enhancing entrepreneurial opportunities will be said FM Sitharaman.
6. Open platform for a National Digital Health of Ecosystem to be mainly rolled out
An open platform for National Digital Health type of Ecosystem will be also rolled out. It will be consist of digital registries of a health providers and a health facilities, unique health identity and a universal access to a health facilities, said by FM Nirmala Sitharaman in her budget speech.
7. Issuance of E-passports will be rolled out in year 2022-23. Mainly to enhance convenience for citizens byFinance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
8. FM Nirmala Sitharaman: (ECLGS) Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme that will be extended by up to March 2023. Mainly the guaranteed will cover will be expanded by only Rs 50,000 crores to the limit of total cover of Rs 5 lakh crores.
9. LIC IPO will be expected shortly, says FM Nirmala Sitharaman of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her mainly Budget speech said by Life Insurance Corporation’s will be initial public offering which is expected shortly. The mainly listing of LIC is to be poised by India’s biggest IPO to as on date, with the government is looking to raise up to Rs 1 lakh crore by just selling shares.
10. FM Sitharaman: Taxpayers can now been filed updated return within a 2 years from a relevant AY
11. Profit on Virtual digital assets to be taxed at 30%.
12. State government employees’ has tax deduction limit increased from 10% to 14%.
13. Corporate surcharge is reduced from 12% to 7%:
14 Existing tax benefits for Startups which were been offered redemption of a taxes for a 3 consecutive years to be extended by one more year.
13 Tax deduction type of limit to be reduced for a central government employees from existing 18% to 15% in their contribution to NPAs.
14. Customs duty on very cut & a polished diamonds, Mainly gems to be reduced to 5%
15. The rates of income-tax in case of a every individual or HUF or every association of a persons or a body of individuals, whether it is incorporated or not, or a every artificial juridical person which is referred to in sub-clause (vii) of clause (31) of a section 2 of Act are as under:—
Up to Rs. 2,50,000 Nil.
Rs. 2,50,001 to Rs.5,00,000 5 percent.
Rs. 5,00,001 to Rs.10,00,000 20 percent.
Above Rs. 10,00,000 30 percent
My Name is Nadeem Shaikh the founder of nadeemacademy.com. I am a Qualified Chartered Accountant, B. com and M.Com. having professional and specialize experience in field of Account, Finance, and Taxation. Total experience of 20 years in providing businesses solution in Taxation, Accounting, and Finance with all statutory compliance with timely business performance Financials reports. You can contact me on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.