To visit mention local Taxpayer Assistance Center, you will be :
- Find the office you have to mainly visit
- Also Make an appointment by just calling the appointment with number for that office.
Enter Your mention known 5-Digit ZIP Code
Taxpayer Assistance Centers are to be closed on a federal holidays
Prepare for Your Appointment
- Schedule your type of an appointment ahead of a known mention time.
- Bring the following items are with you:
- A current government will be issued with a photo ID.
- A taxpayer identification number, such as it is mention a Social Security number.
- Any other type of a documentation you may need for an appointment.
- If you are applying for any renewing your type of Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), see How Do I Renew My ITIN and been have your documents ready.
- Use our COVID-19 Screening Tool to protect yourself and about our employees. If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your type of appointment.
- If your area has with a high transmission rate or you aren’t fully vaccinated, you must wear a COVID protection mask.
- Stay 6 feet away from others.
Get Faster Service
You can get help with a most tax issues online or by phone. On IRS.gov you can:
- Set up an payment plan
- Get a known transcript of your tax return
- Make a payment
- Check on your status of refund
- Find answers to many of your a tax questions
- File your tax return online
- View your known account information
- Find out where to file your return
- Get help preparing your taxes by volunteers
My Name is Nadeem Shaikh the founder of nadeemacademy.com. I am a Qualified Chartered Accountant, B. com and M.Com. having professional and specialize experience in field of Account, Finance, and Taxation. Total experience of 20 years in providing businesses solution in Taxation, Accounting, and Finance with all statutory compliance with timely business performance Financials reports. You can contact me on [email protected] or [email protected]